Premier Virtual Event for The Metalworking, Machine Tools and Engineering Industries!
6 – 8 Ocotober 2020
A NEW NORMALWHO has declared the COVID-19 a PANDEMIC and many countries have initiated lockdown measures to contain the spread. Due to this, organisations are struggling with loss of BUSINESS and REVENUE. SOCIAL DISTANCING is now a NEW NORM in the industry. Consequently, companies are now looking for NEW ways to promote their business through online and digital means.
DIGITALISING YOUR BUSINESS
MTE Virtual Marketplace will enable your business to be digitalised by providing a DIGITAL event space to:
promote your products
get up–to-date information
Why MTE Virtual Marketplace?
BRANDING AND PROMOTION
- Getting business meetings with new/prospective clients now are almost IMPOSSIBLE due to social distancing.
- Our virtual marketplace provides your visitors with the ability to sourcing for products at the comfort of their OWN office.
- The platform provides you with video-chat functions to INTERACT with prospective customers.
- With more than 30,000 buyers in our database, MTE Virtual Marketplace is the perfect platform to bring you the prospects.
- Our market research and data mining provide us with a wealth of INFORMATION about your buyers; who they are, what they are looking for, when they will buy, and more.
- With these information, we will run series of digital campaigns that are specifically designed to target the RIGHT buyers and be directed to the platform.
- MTE’s series of online webinars and masterclasses are designed to attract INTERESTED customers that are sourcing the latest information and knowledge to navigate through these times.
- Through this online sessions, these target audience will be DIRECTED to our platform.
- This provides you with a list of visitors that are either LOOKING for or PLANNING their sourcing needs.
BUSINESS NETWORKINGOur virtual MarketPlace is a great place to CONNECT with your industry peers. The platform enables you to meet anyone in the event space via online conferencing.
Who Should Participate
- AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY
- CUTTING TOOLS
- HEAT TREATMENT
- MACHINE TOOLS
- MATERIAL HANDLING
- MOULD & DIE
- SHEETMETAL TECHNOLOGY
- SOFTWARE & PROTOTYPING
- SUBCONTRACTING SERVICES
- SURFACE FINISHING TECHNOLOGY
- TOOLS & HARDWARE
- WELDING & CUTTING SYSTEMS<
- WIRE & TUBE TECHNOLOGY
OUR TARGET BUYERS
Top Corporate Management / Manufacturing Managers / Plant Managers / Material Handling Personnel /Production & Design Engineers / Purchasing Managers / Industrial Designers and Consultants from sectors, such as:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Material Testing & Inspection
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Architecture & Design
- Motor & Vehicles
- Mould & Die
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace & Automotive Parts Manufacturing
- Ship Building / Marine Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Manufacturing
- Medical Profession, Dentistry, Medical Devices
- Metal Component & Products Manufacturing
- Rubber & Plastic Products Manufacturing
- Engineering, Contracting Manufacturing & Turnkey
- Parts & Bearing
- Petroleum & Petrochemical
- Pharmaceutical / Medical
- Building & Construction
- Food & Beverage
- Transport, Storage & Handling